LIST OF THINGS ALLOWED IN DRESSING ROOMS
WATER ONLY IN A WATER BOTTLE WITH STUDENTS NAME ON IT.
NO OTHER DRINKS
HERRS PRETZELS, SOFT PRETZELS ONLY.
WE HAVE SEVERAL CHILDREN WITH
NUT ALLERGIES –
THIS CAN BE A LIFETHREATENING ALLERGY –
PLEASE NO CHOCOLATE OR ANY FOOD CONTAINING NUTS OR EVEN TRACE AMOUNT OF NUTS. MANY PRODUCTS DON’T HAVE NUTS IN THEM BUT WERE MADE IN A FACTORY THAT ALSO MANUFACTURES PRODUCTS CONTAINING NUTS. SOME CHILDREN ARE SO SENSITIVE THAT EVEN TOUCHING SOMEONE WHO ATE ONE OF THESE FOODS WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS CAN CAUSE A SEVERE REACTION.
THERE ARE ALSO CHILDREN WITH OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES SUCH AS DAIRY, CORN, & WHEAT.
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY CHILDREN FOOD & DON’T LET THEM SHARE FOOD WITHOUT CHECKING WITH PARENTS. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE PLEASE ASK.
PLEASE BRING A LARGE TOWEL FOR YOUR CHILD TO SIT ON.
All children must arrive 30 minutes before show time with costumes on, make-up on and ready to go. Please wear cover up.
Parents and students are to go through the front doors of Wilson Concert Hall, this will bring you to the lobby. No one is to go through the back doors except the stage crew. Please bring your child to the designated dressing rooms. You must sign your child in with the Group Leader when you bring him/her & sign out after the show. No parents will be allowed to stay in dressing rooms or backstage, before or during the performance. However, you may visit your child during intermission. You can bring a change of clothing for after the show if you wish.
To keep the show on a professional level please observe the following rules:
- **POSITIVELY AGAINST ROWAN UNIVERSITY RULES,** NO FLASH PICTURES ARE TO BE TAKEN DURING THE SHOW. THIS IS VERY DISTRACTING AND CAN INTERRUPT THE CONCENTRATION OF THE DANCERS. You may take pictures at dress rehearsal.
- NO VIDEO RECORDER will be permitted in the auditorium during the show. SECURITY WILL ASK YOU TO REMOVE THE RECORDER IF YOU BRING IT IN THE AUDITORIUM. However, we have permission to video at dress rehearsal.
NOTE: There will be a professional recorder during the show.
3. ***All dancers must remain in the Dressing Rooms during the entire performance,
and no one is to go to the lobby during intermission. A Parent preferably the mother may visit their child during intermission but the child must remain in the
All dancers must be in the Finale.
4. No Dancer is to wear underpants under her tights.
5. No jewelry is to be worn (this includes belly button rings). No nail polish is to be worn.
6. Apply make-up at home. (check with your child’s teacher about make-up) (All dancers wear Red Lipstick)
7. No costumes in the Audience or Lobby. You must wear a Large shirt over your costume.
8. Do not enter or exit the concert hall during a dance piece.
9. Please do not get up after your child’s performance, wait until intermission or the end of the show.
10. NO FOOD IN AUDITORIUM.
*****PLEASE DO NOT GO BACKSTAGE OR IN DRESSING ROOMS. *******
ONLY ONE PERSON PREFERABLY THE MOTHER IS TO DROP OFF AND PICK UP YOUR CHILD. NO OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE DRESSING ROOMS
THIS IS FOR YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY. ALL OTHER GUESTS ARE TO WAIT IN THE LOBBY.
WE WILL BE GIVING ONE PARENT A COLORED BRACELET, WHEN YOU DROP YOUR CHILD
OFF, TO BE WORN ON YOUR WRIST. ONLY THE PERSON WITH THE BAND ON MAY VISIT AT
INTERMISSION AND PICK UP AT END OF SHOW.
Thank You for your cooperation.